TERMS OF SERVICE
Refund Policy on merchandise, stencils or other products (excluding online workshops)
It is our goal to make you happy and are willing to refund you on any product that you are not happy with. Once we have received the product back. We will then happily refund you. If you have questions or concerns please email us at email@example.com
By registering to Shawn Petite LLC workshops, you agree that :
• All sales are final. There will be no refunds before, during or after class. Make sure you agree to these terms and read the FAQ page before signing up. Contact us for any other pre-sale question.
• Your registration gives you personal and individual access only. You will not share your classroom login with anyone, out of respect for your teacher, fellow participants and your own integrity.
• You will not display publicly or online, or share in any manner to other parties any part of the Ecourse, including the videos. All contents of the Ecourse are protected by copyright law.
• You have high-speed internet access to view class content, with enough bandwidth to be adapted to viewing video streaming without any annoying interruptions or breaks in internet connections.
• We are not, under any circumstances, responsible for any incident, injury, loss or damage that may occur to you as you take the Ecourse. We advise you to get acquainted with any safety measures that the use of your supplies, tools and materials may require.
ONLINE COURSE DELIVERY POLICY
• The Ecourse is a paid service delivered online in a password-protected classroom within Shawn Petite LLC website http://www.shawnpetite.com
• The Ecourse contents are composed of text, images, videos and links, all of which are accessible directly from within the classroom.
• An email with the login instructions will be sent to you at least two days prior to the start of class. (Should you register with less than 48 hours to go, it will be sent within 48 hours). Or for stand alone workshops an email will be sent immediately.
• This email will be sent to the email address used upon registration: either the one you provided at checkout.
• The classroom has "lifetime access". In this instance, the term "lifetime" means for as long as we are operating our website.
• We are not responsible for any interruptions of service on the part of the website hosting platform, login service provider, video hosting platform, Facebook or your internet provider.
• We reserve the right to modify or update the contents of the Ecourse at anytime.
• We reserve the right to change the classroom access login at anytime, in order to maintain the security of the site. In such cases you will be sent new login instructions by email within 48 hours.
• We will not share any of your personal information with any third party, except if required by law.
• You give permission for your email address to be added to the mailing lists of Shawn Petite LLC. You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of the emails.
• You give permission to Shawn Petite LLC, to use any images you submit for class, whether on the classroom site, by email, to be used in any future class-related marketing or promotional strategies, online or offline. You will always be credited and will retain the rights to your work.
Angel policy: You may use Shawn Petite LLC stencils in all your projects just not mass produced items. Or printed items unless the design is not used as a whole but a part or altered 30%
questions? you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shawn Petite is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.